Main responsibilities: Strategy development and implementation, External representation, Fundraising and project management
- A university degree in the field of agriculture, food systems or related disciplines;
- At least ten years experience of working on, and understanding the complexities of EU legislation, among which at least five years experiences working on EU legislation related to agriculture and food systems;
- Preferably practical experience at farm level and/or in the food industry;
- Demonstrated fundraising experience.
- Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent analytical, lobby, policy advocacy and presentation skills;
- Proven ability to act as organisational spokesperson and interact effectively with government representatives, experience in interacting with business would be a strong advantage;
- Strong networking and team building skills appropriate for a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and an ability to communicate complicated messages authoritatively and clearly to different audiences including through written materials, one-to-one meetings and presentations;
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: “Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging”.
How to apply?
Email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 29 July 2016. Late applications will not be considered.
Read more at: http://www.wwf.eu/about_us/careers/senior_policy_officer_agriculture_and_sustainable_food_systems/